Sometimes it’s hard to think of sides for meals, especially ones that require little work, aren’t boring and bland, and are healthy. These Sesame Green Beans take less than 10 minutes but are busting with flavor. They can be added as a side to almost any meat or Asian dish.
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds*
- Garlic salt, to taste
- In a small dish, mix butter and soy sauce together. Set aside.
- Wash and trim beans.
- Steam beans in a covered pot with about ½ inch water for 1-2 minutes or until crisp tender. Drain any excess water. (If not serving immediately, rinse beans in ice water to stop the cooking process and prevent color change.)
- Toss beans with butter mixture, sesame seeds, and garlic salt. Serve immediately.
Recipe Source: Garnish & Glaze Original Recipe