This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Crystal Farms Cheese for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine. This creamy Slow Cooker Cheesy Ranch Chicken Pasta is an easy meal the whole family will love!
The fall is a busy time with school back in full swing. Busy days and nights call for easy meals that are inexpensive and loved by the whole family. This Cheesy Ranch Chicken Pasta is a dish that you can throw in the Crock-Pot and let it do its thing to create a comforting and filling creamy chicken pasta. (Enter the giveaway below for a chance to win the #1 best selling Crock-Pot on amazon!)
My daughter is always a little weary of trying new things but as soon as she tried a bite of this pasta she asked for more and ate a full bowl of it. How could one not love this pasta robed in creamy cheesy goodness?!
This delicious pasta is made with Crystal Farms natural Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar Cheese making this a good source of calcium for your little ones. The chicken and cheese also make this a great source of protein.
Serve this with a side of veggies or a salad and call it a balanced meal. Enjoy! And don’t forget to enter the giveaway for Amazon’s #1 best selling Crock-Pot!
- 1.5 pounds chicken breasts
- 4 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Crystal Farms Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) linguine noodles (or any other shape noodle)
- Parsley, for garnish
- Place chicken in the bottom of the slow-cooker.
- Mix the ranch with 3 cups chicken broth and then pour over the chicken.
- Top with cream cheese and shredded cheese.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken and place in a bowl to shred and set aside.
- Whisk the cheese and broth in the slow cooker until smooth (it's okay if it's not completely smooth).
- Stir in the noodles and remaining cup chicken broth. Cover and cook for 30-60 minutes on high until done, stirring every 7-10 minutes (add more chicken broth or milk to thin the sauce if needed).
- Serve immediately garnished with fresh parsley.
**When reheating leftovers: Add a splash of milk to the pasta and microwave. Stir every 30 seconds and add milk as needed to thin the sauce.
Source: Adapted from Crockpot Gourmet