Lemon Tahini Dressing is a delicious and healthy creamy salad dressing. It requires just a few ingredients and comes together in less than 5 minutes. Use it on your favorite salad or as a dip!
If you need a yummy dressing to bring life to your salad, you must make this Lemon Tahini Dressing! This nutty, creamy, and bright tasting dressing is sure to take your salad to the next level.
Tahini Salad Dressing
Tahini Dressing can be expensive but you can make your own! Once you try this creamy dressing you won’t be able to live without it.
Tahini Dressing Ingredients:
- Tahini– The main ingredient that gives the dressing a creamy texture and nutty taste.
- Water– Tahini is quite thick so the water is needed to thin out the dressing so it is a thinner consistency.
- Lemon Juice– Fresh squeeze lemon juice give this dressing a bright fresh taste.
- Garlic– This add more flavor but can be opted out.
- Maple Syrup– This adds a little sweetness that compliments the savory.
- Salt & Pepper– Add to taste.
HOW TO MAKE TAHINI DRESSING
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Lemon Tahini Dressing is a quick and easy-to-make creamy dressing for your salads or to use a dip.
Place all ingredients into a liquid measuring cup, bowl, or jar. Combine using a hand blender for an ultra smooth dressing or whisk until smooth.
Drizzle over salads or use as a dipping sauce.
Store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Tahini is a condiment paste made from pureed sesame seeds. The seeds can be hulled, unhulled, toasted, or untoasted.
You can find tahini in either the ethnic aisle, next to the oil and condiments, or even sometimes by the peanut butter.
Once opened, store tahini in the fridge to prolong its shelf life. If consuming within 2 weeks it can be stored in the pantry.
Tahini is a good source of protein, B vitamins, vitamin E, and minerals (magnesium, iron, and calcium).
This dressing will last about 1 week stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
TOOLS USED TO MAKE THIS LEMON TAHINI DRESSING RECIPE:
- Hand Blender– This immersion hand blender is a kitchen must have. I love it for blending up dressings and soups vs using a big blender.
- Weck Jars– These 8 ounce jars are the perfect size for dressing or other condiments.
- Lemon Juicer– This one is a manual one which can be used for any kind/size of citrus fruit. I really like this metal squeezer for lemons and limes.
LOOKING FOR MORE CONDIMENTS? CHECK OUT THESE:
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into a liquid measuring cup, bowl, or jar. Combine using a hand blender for an ultra smooth dressing or whisk until smooth.
- Store covered in the fridge.