Get your kids to eat their vegetables this Easter with these cute and easy to make CARROT VEGGIE BARS!
Are these not the cutest veggie bars?! How could you not want to eat broccoli and carrots when they are in this cute form? Not to mention they’re paired with a soft flaky crescent roll crust and flavorful creamy spread. Mmmm! These Carrot Veggie Bars are too good to be true!
Make these Carrot Veggie Bars for a fun snack with your kids or for an appetizer for the family to munch on while you wait for your Easter Ham. They’re also great to take to parties as a fun healthy appetizer.
These are too easy to make! Just pop open a tube of crescent roll dough, spread it out on a pan and bake for 8 minutes. Let it cool completely while you’re getting the spread and veggies ready. When the crust is cool you just spread on the cream cheese mixture and then slice it up into triangles. Then you can easily decorate the triangles with the broccoli and carrots. Doing this reminds me of making sugars cookies… but a little healthier.
When you cut the triangles you’ll end up with some half triangles on the ends. I don’t serve those funky shaped pieces at parties but I still decorate them and serve them to my family. They appreciate the scraps though. ha!
Carrot Veggie Bars Video Tutorial
- 1 package crescent roll seamless dough sheet
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 package 4 teaspoons Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cup carrot shredded
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and lay on a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then cool.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and ranch until smooth and spread on cooled crust.
- Cut the rectangle (with apizza wheel) into for strips and then cut 5 triangles from each strip.
- Sprinkle the carrots and broccoli on the cream cheese mixture with the broccoli at the wide end of each triangle.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Eat more carrots!