Sheet Pan Baked Tilapia and Roasted Veggies
Get a healthy dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with this easy Sheet Pan Baked Tilapia. This recipe is also great for meal prep!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 4 6 ounce tilapia fillets
- 3 cups broccoli florets cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow squash sliced
- 1 1/2 cups carrots thinly sliced
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 Tablespon fresh parsley (1 1/2 teaspoons dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place veggies on baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, mix, and then push to the sides of the pan.
In a small bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, and onion powder together. Place tilapia on pan between the veggies and rub the marinade on all sides of the fillets. Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until fish reaches 145 degrees F and flakes easily. Serve immediately.
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 1011mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 172% | Vitamin C: 92% | Calcium: 7.6% | Iron: 10.2%