This Chicken Berry Salad is made with my favorite dressing– Poppy Seed Salad Dressing. As I explained in the post you can make so many different salads (including this one) and top them off with it. Definitely a crowd pleaser.
In Utah, Arizona, and Nevada there is a fast-casual restaurant chain called Cafe Zupas that serves salad, soup, and sandwiches. Everything I have tried there is sooo good! Well, I made this salad the other day with my leftover chicken from my BBQ Chicken Wraps and it reminded me of Zupas’ Summer Chicken salad (a favorite of many of my friends and family members)… but better! Why? Because the chicken is seasoned and grilled. It is a delicious, healthy, and filling lunch. So use your leftovers for this salad or just go ahead and make a whole batch of chicken and make salad for the whole fam!
Chicken Berry Salad
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4-1/2 cup BBQ Chicken
- 4 strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons Feta cheese, optional
- 2 tablespoons Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, toss, and serve immediately.
Recipe Source: Garnish & Glaze original recipe