This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Simply Potatoes. All opinions are 100% mine.
I think I just found my new favorite breakfast. These Mini Hash Brown Quiches! Oh my they are addictingly good. As in my husband and I each ate four in one sitting. Plus, they are super easy to make thanks to Simply Potatoes.
Shredding potatoes for casseroles or hash browns can be a pain and take up a lot of time, but Simply Potatoes sells Shredded Hash Browns that are fresh (never frozen) and no peeling or shredding by hand is required. Thank goodness because that can be quite the workout. I’m definitely going to be using these in my other breakfast casserole recipes.
You can find these shredded potatoes (and other Simply Potatoes varieties) in the refrigerated dairy section right next to the eggs. Perfect place huh?! Potatoes and eggs were just made to be eaten together.
So what’s in these lovelies? Only the best ingredients of course! They’ve got potatoes, eggs, onions, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, cream, tomatoes, asparagus, and fresh parsley. Simple, beautiful, and just perfect for spring.
If you are looking for a good brunch recipe to make for your friends and family, this is it! The ease of preparation will help you feed those hungry little bellies and give you more time to spend with loved ones. Serve these along with some fresh fruit and you have a delicious, balanced, and filling breakfast.
And, I am hosting a giveaway for one person to win a month’s supply of Simply Potatoes! Enter below!
Mini Hash Brown Quiches
- 1 20 ounce bag Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 7 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, some halved and some quartered
- 9 asparagus spears, ends trimmed off and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 18 muffin tin cups very well with cooking spray.
- Place 3-4 tablespoons shredded potatoes in each muffin cup and then press firmly along the bottom and sides. Brush the hash browns with the melted butter and then bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave the onions with 1 tablespoon butter for 1 minute. In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream, milk, cheese, onion, salt and pepper. Once the hash browns are done cooking, pour 1/4 cup of the egg mixture into each muffin tin. Top each with a couple asparagus spears and tomatoes. Cook for 15-20 minutes.