Happy National Ice Cream Day! Ice cream is my favorite food. For real! I could not live without it! I eat ice cream at least 273 days out of the year. (That’s 75%!!) It’s kind of disgusting to look back and calculate how many gallons of ice cream I eat but meh! it’s worth it! Especially this No Churn White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream! Yes, you have to wait for it to freeze but you don’t have to use an ice cream maker. All you need is and electric mixer (hand or standing).
To make no-churn ice cream all you need for you base is whipping cream. No milk or half-and-half. So yes, this is very high in fat and could almost be call just frozen “cream” instead of “ice cream”. Oh yeah, it’s good! And this is what allows you to incorporate the air and give the ice cream structure before freezing.
In the base of this recipe I used sweetened condensed milk (liquid gold!) and heated that in the microwave with some white chocolate chips. Yeah, you’ll definitely be licking that bowl clean! After that cools down you add it to your cream cheese and then you fold in your whipped cream. Then you just put it all in a bread pan with the raspberries, graham crackers, and extra white chocolate and freeze it overnight. The next
morning day you can dig in to this amazing cheesecake ice cream!
And I’m now going to go eat some ice cream and cry because my hard drive, with ALLLLL my pictures, crashed! Luckily I had this saved else where. Please pray that my husband can fix it. He’s been working on it for hours!
No Churn White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2/3 cup 5 ounces gently mashed raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup 4 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup graham cracker pieces
- 1/3 cup 2 ounces chopped white chocolate
- Place raspberries and sugar in a small sauce pan and cook over medium heat until broken down and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and the 2/3 cup white chocolate chips. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth. Let cool for about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Move cream to another bowl if using a stand mixer.
- In a new bowl (or the bowl of the stand mixer... no need to wash it!) beat the room temperature cream cheese (This can't be cold! Soften in the microwave if needed.) and vanilla. Add the melted white chocolate/condensed milk mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Place half of the mixture in the bottom of a loaf pan. Drizzle on half the sweetened raspberries, graham crackers, and chopped chocolate. Add the remaining ice cream mix to the pan and then top it off with the ramaining raspberries, graham crackers, and white chocolate. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze up to 8 hours or overnight.
And if that’s not enough ice cream for you, here are 10+ more awesome ice cream recipes made by some of the most amazing bloggers I know:
**This post contains affiliate links.