St. Patrick’s Day is only 6 days away! I’ve never been that in to this holiday but I figured I better at least get into the green food part. I’m not a big fan of just dying things green though. Icing is okay but green pancakes make me feel sick.
The other day at the store I saw that the Key Lime yogurts were on sale so I was inspired to make these yummy parfaits that have just a hint of green. The key lime and strawberry combo is so refreshing. Perfect to get you in the mood for the warm weather ahead!
According to my husband it was”Really, really good!” Plus it’s easy, low calorie, and low fat. Eat it for breakfast, as a snack, or a healthy dessert.
Strawberry Key Lime Parfaits
- 1 6 ounce container Yoplait Light Thick and Creamy Key Lime Pie yogurt
- 4-5 strawberries, diced
- 1/4 cup granola, without raisins
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Layer in a glass, jar, or cup: yogurt, strawberries, granola, yogurt, strawberries, yogurt, granola (or whatever order you want).
- Top with whipped cream (homemade tastes the best!) and serve immediately.
Recipe Source: Garnish & Glaze original recipe