This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PutItOnARitz #CollectiveBiasEnter Make Tuna Salad on Crackers for a high protein, refreshing, and easy lunch, snack, or appetizer.
I grew up eating lots of RITZ® crackers. My favorite thing to top them with was tuna. And call me a canned tuna snob, but I only eat the all white albacore kind. Not that cat food looking chunk light. Yes, I know it has more mercury so I do refrain from eating it everyday but it just tastes so much better especially in Tuna Salad.
The great thing about Tuna Salad on Crackers is that you have almost everything on hand. Both tuna and crackers are shelf stable and I think just about everyone has some mayo in their fridge.
Lately I’ve been buying the mayo made with canola oil because it is like half the calories and tastes just as good. As a kid when I would make this for myself I didn’t take the time to toss in onions and celery but now I can’t live without it! I love the fresh crisp crunch of the veggies.
These are so easy to make and great to enjoy on your own, with your family, or even at a party! Can’t you just imagine having a tea party with these?!
You can find Ritz® Crackers at your local Walmart. And I’m not just talking the regular crackers with salt. There are so many flavors to choose from! There’s Original, Roasted Vegetable, Garlic Butter, Whole Wheat… BACON!!!… I seriously stood there for like 5 minutes trying to decide which kind to buy.
I’m terrible at making decisions but I decided to try the “Everything” Fresh Stacks which are amazing (especially with cream cheese) and also grabbed a box of the original. I like the good ole original with my tuna salad the best but let me know what you like.
What do you like to put on a Ritz? Share your idea and enter the Snackify Challenge!
Tuna Salad Crackers
- 1 7 ounce can Albacore Tuna
- 3 tablespoons Canola Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons celery finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 16 Ritz Crackers
- 2 green leaf lettuce leaves torn
- Fresh dill for garnish (optional)
- Place tuna in a mixing bowl and mash up to desired size chunks. Add the mayonnaise, celery, onion, lemon pepper, and dill weed and mix until combined.
- Place a piece of torn lettuce on top of each cracker and then top with 1 tablespoon tuna salad. Garnish with a piece of fresh dill weed if desired. Serve.