Thank you Farm Rich for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. Check out their snacks and apps for your game day game plan!
Everyone might not be cheering for the same team, but they are rooting for the best Game Day food! Make a beautiful and delicious Super Sunday snack board with a mix of fresh veggies, dips, and easy frozen appetizers that both kids and adults love.
Snack boards are so easy to prepare, look gorgeous, and are easy to transport.
Super Sunday is coming up and it’s all about the game, commercials, and especially the food. Nobody knows game day snacks better than Farm Rich. From Mozzarella Sticks, to Buffalo Chicken Bites, to Loaded Potato Skins, there’s room on the board for them all! You can find Farm Rich in the freezer section at one of your local grocery stores. I got mine at Harris Teeter. Find Farm Rich near you!
How to make a gorgeous fuss-free Snack Board:
- Start with a surface. You can use a large wooden board, tray, platter, or even a large baking sheet. No need to go out and buy something new.
- Add some bowls/dishes for your hot or messy foods to be placed in.
- Add in some small bowls for dressings and dips.
- Arrange cold foods around the dishes that you’ll add the hot food to. Remove the dishes, cover the entire tray with plastic wrap, and place it in the fridge.
- Cook your appetizers. Meanwhile, remove the board from the fridge and add any dry snacks. When appetizers are done cooking, add them to the dishes and place them on the board.
- Add your dips, sauces, and optional garnishes.
Foods to add to your Super Sunday Snack Board:
HOT APPETIZERS: Farm Rich snacks including Mozzarella Sticks, Potato Skins, Buffalo Chicken Bites, Jalapeno Peppers…
VEGETABLES: Peppers, broccoli, snap peas, cauliflower, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, pickles…
FRUIT: Grapes, apples, blueberries, dried fruit…
MUNCHIES: Olives, nuts, chips, pretzels, crackers…
DIPS: Think dressings like blue cheese, hummus, spinach dip, bean dip…
I love that these appetizers allow me to spend more time with my family and less time in the kitchen. Let’s be real. These apps taste just as good as ones that take hours to make from scratch, and they don’t create a giant pile of dishes. Win-win!
Every good snack board needs a variety of dips. I chose to pair these Buffalo Chicken Bites with a blue cheese dressing, which perfectly complements the spicy chicken.
And can you even serve vegetables without a ranch dressing? My kids inhale this stuff and if it gets them to eat their veggies, please pass me another bottle! It’s also really yummy with the Farm Rich Loaded Potato Skins… and basically everything my kids eat.
Make your board your own! Add whatever you, your family, and friends like. Don’t have room on your board? Make another one! The more food, the better!
Gearing up for Super Sunday? Find more game-day ideas at Farm Rich.
Looking for more Game Day food? Try these!
- Baked Jalapeño Poppers are a classic spicy cheesy appetizer everyone loves!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip is a creamy cheesy dream and made without mayonnaise!
- Jalapeno Popper Dip is your favorite appetizer in dip form!
- My favorite party food is Mexican Layered Dip. It always gets devoured.
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa is full of fresh veggies that you just can’t stop eating.
Super Sunday Snack Board
- 1 head Broccoli florets
- 2 cups Carrots
- 6 ribs Celery, cut into sticks
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes
- 1 pound Mini peppers
- 1 box Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 box Farm Rich Loaded Potato Skins
- 1 box Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- 2 Green onions, sliced
- Place some medium bowls/dishes on a large tray or rimmed baking sheet, as well as some small bowls for dressing and dips.
- Arrange vegetables on the board/pan around the dishes. (Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate if making ahead of time.)
- Heat Farm Rich appetizers as directed on boxes. When appetizers are done cooking, add them to the dishes, and place them on the board.
- Pour dressing into dishes, add green onions, and serve.