This is one of my favorite summer desserts. I mean, how can you go wrong with brownie, a cream cheese/cool whip spread, sweet berries, and white chocolate? Plus, it’s perfect for the 4th of July with it’s patriotic red, white, and blue.
Funny (embarrassing) story: So my mom and I made this together while we were visiting and I took these pictures on her patio. Well, you can see that the cracks between the wood planks are quite large and I was wearing a long necklace that day so while crouching low for the picture the charm on my necklace slipped through. I didn’t notice so when I started to stand up I was surprised to be yanked back down. Nick came to the rescue but now that I look back I wonder why I just didn’t unclasp the necklace to get free. You can use any brownie mix but I highly recommend Ghirardelli’s Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix. It is super yummy because there are chunks of chocolate in it and you can never go wrong with more chocolate!
Berry Patch Brownie Pizza
- 1 package fudge Brownie Mix made according to package directions
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip, Lite
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped strawberries + 40 slices strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries ~40
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- White chocolate bar to grate
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a pizza stone (or pan) with parchment paper (I trace the stone and then cut it out).
- Make brownies as directed on package and pour onto the middle of the parchment covered stone (pan). Spread evenly to 1 inch away from the edge. Place in oven and bake 18-20 minutes until set. Allow the brownie to cool completely before proceeding.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix in cool whip until creamy. Add in chopped strawberries, stir with a spoon until combined. Spread mixture over the cooled brownies.
- Top with the strawberries and raspberries and then fill in the empty spaces with the blueberries. Grate white chocolate over the top of the berries.
- Chill until ready to serve and then cut into wedges or squares.